Looking to save a few bucks on MainWP?
Last updated: June 29, 2019
MainWP is one of the best website management tools around. Whether you’re running a few of your own sites or are design agency managing sites for clients, having a tool that makes it as simple as a couple clicks of a mouse to run backups, plug-in updates and more from wherever you are, then MainWP is what you need!
With over 43 extensions in their library, the capabilities of this tool never disappoint. Manage UNLIMITED WordPress sites from a single dashboard and control things from simple theme and plug-in updates all the way to uptime monitoring and backups. If you have 2 or more sites, MainWP is a no brainer.
While there are other tools and platforms that can manage WordPress sites remotely, such as ManageWP for example, there are some unique benefits to Main WP, such as:
- It’s self-hosted
- It’s developer friendly
- It’s open sourced
- and most importantly, it’s secure.
As of October 2019, MainWP has an average user rating of 4.9 out of 5. It is active on over 300,000 WordPress websites and is fully GPL compliant.
Getting started with Main WP is super easy!
1. Create a new WordPress site (this can be on a spare domain or a subdomain)
2. Install the MainWP Dashboard plugin.
3. This site combined with the Dashboard plug-in will serve as your management dashboard for all your domains.
4. Install the MainWP Child plugin on all the sites you wish to manage (your sites, client sites, doesn’t matter, as long as you have access to their WordPress backend as an admin)
5. Connect the sites with dashboard.
and you’re DONE!!
Click below to see the latest savings offer on MainWP Pro! We recommend getting the lifetime license since nobody really wants another monthly bill!